Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I Love: I Pity the Fool Who Puts On My Jewlery

Jen and I have been Best Friends since we first met ten years at her 17th birthday celebration and bonded over matching outfits consisting of backless shirts (you know, those ones with three ties in the back) and animal ear outfits.
Weird? Yes. Forgettable? No.

To celebrate this 10 year union we purchased these Best Friends since 2000 bracelets from Urban Outfitters.
If you remember the year you and your were established, I suggest purchasing a bracelet with your respective year.

It's only the next best to thing to pair with our best fukin friends necklaces.
bff
Oh and when I re-told Casey the story of Jen and mine's first encounter he first said congrats on 10 years of not acting normal and wearing weird shit.
And then said our bracelets reminded him of the ones Joey bought for him and Chandeler.
But not before proclaiming that backless shirts are like hats for boobs.
What can I say? Girls just wanna have fun...

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, you girls are too cute! I loved that episode when Joey buys those bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, Casey is hilarious! And I totally remember that episode of Friends. Amazing. I remember when a group of my friends and I all realized last year that we'd known each other for 10 years. Happy frienniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post cracked me up! I love the "hats for boobs" comment. Only a man... haha

    ReplyDelete