Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Wants: SoCal Summer

Summer is just around the corner (and so is my thirty first birthday ... WOW!) so it's about time to start thinking about what I'll be rocking around town. From hanging at the Malibu, to rocking it out at  Hollywood events; i'm gonna need gear I can rock while i longboard in Venice in (Andy took me out for my first lesson yesterday & I can't wait to be a skater girl with him this summer!!) and 'fits ready for the LA social scene. Here are a few styles/pieces i am eyeing to rock this 31st summer of mine... It's gonna be a good one, I can tell!!

click pictures to be linked to products












and for more of mty musing find me on Pintrest, Twitter and Instagram (Ambersnotebook).
Have a greta monday y'all!!

xoxo Amber

1 comment:

  1. love the floral dress!
    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ <--- please check out our blog:)Xx

    ReplyDelete