Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look of the Day: Three Day Weekend

I had a heck of a weekend, which subsequently rolled into Monday. I will be recapping soon, but for now, here is my outfit from yesterday. Monday afternoon's have now been reserved for my "niece" Isa (Jen's sister's baby).
Jen, Ash and I took Isa on a walk stopped in Gap and I grabbed her this adorable outfit (Sweater + skirt).
Yup, I got her a girl skirt (how genius are the attached leggings?) and a boy sweater. I want Isa to be original!
I also picked up this hat & belt for myself. It was a nice way to start my week in town.

Fit:
Roxy Quicksilver New Twist Tube Dress (I love it SO much I may have to get it in this color as well).
Forever 21 Glasses
and I ended up scoring these forever 21 earring and rocking them with too.
Aren't they rad?
IMG_7728
IMG_7722
IMG_7723
Happy Tuesday y'all!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! You rocked that wall ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you...but it makes me long for the summer I fear is never coming to SF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great photos, loving the back drop for your photos. That dress is also great. The patten is great.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    @thekeypieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this dress on you and especially love that you bought it in 2 colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress and the brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress Amber and such a great back drop to take your pictures against!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent backdrop - i love seeing your photos out and about :) the dress looks like it was made for you. super cute finds for your 'niece' as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you? No really...adorable!!! Love the brick wall too...the perfect fashion backdrop for your super cute look!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete