Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Phoenix Rise Activated

 A Phoenix alway rises from the ashes. I’m on the ashes stage right now. I for one did not take the past couple years all that well. I basically lost it. And at the end 2021 I ended up losing my instagram to some hackers.

It is still hacked as of now. Losing that was pretty tragic to me lol. I have documented my life their since 2010 - my first post was of a Mc Donald’s St Patrick day shamrock shake - from when I was healing from my tonsillectomy- after my time healing from my long ride with pneumonia.

I also had tons of contacts on there - I followed so many people I met over the years since it began . I rarely unfollow people unless they bother (troll me) or is a boy I can’t follow cuz I play mind tricks on myself about them.

And so many stories I made that are archived on Instagram!! I miss making my stories on Instagram a lot. But right now I just don’t trust instagram 

So as I battle Instagram on their user negligence and safety- and getting my account back!  I’m back here where I first started sharing online.

And back to my roots of writing & documenting - the life of a Phoenix - is a cycle and makes sense to be right back here. 

We’ll see where the rise takes me - operation activated

1 comment: