Monday, January 12, 2015

Colgate Optic White Beauty Bar 2015

I am a pretty excited person. Seriously, I get overly excited about the silliest things. Which works out nicely since I live in a town and work in an industry that applauds and celebrates enthusiasm. Coincidently, this time of year it when accolades and awards are granted to those who channel their enthusiasm and energy i to their artistic work. 

The buzz that surrounds Award Season in Hollywood is infectious. And since I'm on that Sober Tip, I''ll take any good-clean energetic buzz that rolls my way. So when I was invited to the Chateau Marmot to kick off Golden Globes weekend at the Colgate #OpticWhite Beauty Bar, I could barely contain my excitement. No, seriously. 

Guests invited to the Colgate Optic bar were treated to manicures, massages, and makeup applications by Priv (beauty on Demand App; infused water by Rove; vegan milkshakes by Naturade; popsicles and champagne with frozen fruit pops by Chloe’s Fruit; gifting and pop-up shop by LA-based clothing line, 35mm; and, gifting by jewelry brand, Tuleste. 

Um. Hella fun basically. 

Isn't Jennie garth the cutest ??!!
I had an amazing time enjoying myself at the Beauty Bar mingling with so many of my favorites and it was also such an honor to have my hair done by Celebrity Stylist Josue Perez.
                                 
Josue also styled my FAVES Christina Milian and Cheryl Burke's coifs in preparation for a weekend full of celebrating, elbow rubbing and excitement

 Jose kills it with the Rowenta Beauty Tools.
Cheryl is a fellow Bay Lady like me. She's the SWEETEST!
                                       And me in the chair of honor. Sometime my excitement looks like nervosness. haha.
Josue and I were on that goofy wave. 
Seriously wavy. 
I couldn't imagine a better way to kick off the 2015 Award Season and the 2015 year in general.
Thank you again  
to Colgate Optic White Jen Betts and Pivotal PR for having me.
      PHOTO CREDIT: ALEX WYMAN // AP/INVISION

No comments:

Post a Comment