Thursday, January 8, 2015

Style Icon: I Swear She's Destined For the Screen

Before her name was getting dropped in Billboard 100 songs like Mark Ronson's 'Uptown Funk' & Vance's 'Riptide' the iconic Michelle Pfeiffer has throwing game DOWN. 

One of my responsibilities of an actress is to learn from the greats and Michelle Pfeiffer's career choices have always been ones I've enjoyed. She's just so sweet, lovely & BADASS. Her role as Elvira in Scarface is DEFINITELY an enviable character to rock out. I could watch that movie over & over, and obviously I'm not alone on that feeling. 

Not to mention Elvira's wardrobe for that role was AMAZING.

Michelle like can't help but be hot. I mean like smoking (which coincidentally she does a lot of in Scarface). 
  "Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply."
-Elvira Hancock
"Can't you stop saying fuck all the time?"
-Elvira Hancock 
 "Don't call me "Baby". I'm not your "Baby"."
-Elvira Hancock
 "Nothing exceeds like excess. You should know that, Tony."
-Elvira Hancock
 "What makes you so much better than me? What do you do? Kill people? Deal your drugs? Real contribution to human history Tony! What makes you think you can be a father? You don't even know how to be a good husband!"
-Elvira Hancock
 Of course I had to wear my love for Michelle & Elvira on my "sleeve" … I am SERiOUSLY obessed with my Married to the Mob Elvira leggings. A must for any Scarface fanatic. 
Happy Thursday Y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment