Saturday, January 14, 2012

Places I Love: Viva Las Vegas!!

I'm up & outta here for a weekend in Vegas. My first trip there not as a married lady!! Should be fun. Our plan is to dance to Kaskade, AfroJAck & Calvin Harris. And course dine the heck out of the town. Don't forget to get to follow me on Twitter & Instagram (Ambersnotebook) for up to date, live posts.
Including mirror outfit posts (I'm bringing it back old school). Love you all!!
Screen Shot 2012-01-14 at 11.11.03 AM
some of the goodies I'll be ROCKING!!
Screen Shot 2012-01-14 at 11.11.15 AM
GO NINERS!!!

12 comments:

  1. OOoh! I LOVE Las Vegas and jealous of all the DJ's you'll get to see! We were supposed to see Kaskade for NYE but due to weather he couldn't get into town. :( Can't wait to see pics!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just there last week, it's cold!
    have fun & yes! go niners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Ambs. And remember ''the'' song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome time and party hard!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I love Las Vegas. I will definitely be following your live broadcast of the trip on instagram and twitter. Especially the mirror outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!! Love all the sparkle and glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY NINERS!!!

    So excited about yesterday...

    have a great time!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. From your Instagram pictures, it looks like you are having a fantastic time!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. OooooOOOOooooh! I love all of these pretty things!

    ReplyDelete