Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bunny Ears


Tonight we had my BFF Jen over to have a mini birthday celebration, before the real celebration in the city this weekend. Jen has been a BFF of mine since high school. She was a junior, I was a senior. It was her birthday the night of the spring high school dance and she was having a pre dance get ready/birthday party. Some friends of mine were going to get ready at her house so I went along. I wasn't feeling my dress so Jen left me borrow something, we immediatly clicked. We were being quite silly and decided we would sport bunny ears (it was almost EASTER) to the dance, we still do not know why we did this. We pranced around the high school dance with our bunny ears on, having a great time. Our friends wondered about our instant friendship, and probably wondered why we had bunny ears on, but it just worked. We have been BFF's since. Maybe I will pick up some bunny ears for this years celebration.... Happy Birthday Jen!

1 comment: