Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

Yay! It is my spring break this week, but I still work so no vactions or anything fun for me. But it feels so relaxing to not have to worry about studying, researching and writing papers. I have a few plans for my extra time this week. I plan on doing some fun reading, spring cleaning, hitting up the gym a few extra times and bike ride if it warms up like last week.

And for Kelsey, a photobooth pic of me getting off work and pondering what to do with all my free time this week.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I was on spring break last week + literally did nothing.. Well-- I learned how to relax.. I highly recommend a deep tissue massage.. and lots of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have a great (and relaxing) break -- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete