Monday, August 6, 2012

DiY: Mink PInk Supped UP SLASHERS

When my lovely Bollare gils asked me if Iw as interested in supping up a pari of Mink Pink Slashers I JUMPED at the opportunity. I mean I'm DIYaoholic who has been been off the wagon (or is it on the wagon...).
Here are some images of my design process but ultimately I went with a California themed/Sublime inspired pair of Slashers.
Complete with graffiti of my favorite sublime lyrics.
IMG_1324
IMG_1327
IMG_1338
my art studio/bedroom/office
IMG_1346
lot's of pinning & unpinning
IMG_1348
IMG_1418
IMG_1419
So much fun!! Thank you Mink Pink, & Bollare!!
Expect more DIY's to come!! I've been art & CRAFTING it up. It's such a great way to keep my from lonely down here!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! the end product looks amazing! I always enjoy DIY posts but I feel like whenever I try to do them myself they just end up a mess! love your blog and this wonderful post <3 can't wait for the next one

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I’ve just found your lovely blog, your style is fascinating!
    I’d love you to take a look at mine and let me know what you think ;)
    Kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete