Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Party Time: Blast From the Past

Recently the Bollare team invited me to attend their latest client Wastland's party. The LA Canvas + Wasteland + Minkpink Wasted Daze Party was nineties teamed and was SO much  fun!! The event was nineties themed and was decorated like my middle school bedroom. My sister Andi and I hit he arts and crafts stations  and grubbed on Burger Lounge veggies burgers while the Dj's spun nineties hits. It was such a blast to indulge in my teenage loves. The only things missing was a middle school- esque crush ;)
IMG_1415
The Tie-dye station was my a hit! So much fun I want to tie dye everything now!!
IMG_1403
My creation:
Screen Shot 2012-08-14 at 4.23.54 PM
The thought and details of the party made it a HIT!
IMG_1402
IMG_1401
IMG_1399
IMG_1396
Thanks again Bollare, Mink Pink, Shop Wasteland and LA Canvas!! Can't wait for more fun events!!

No comments:

Post a Comment