Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things I Love: Teenage Dreaming

Following your destiny can be hard, and sometimes you can lose you way.
I'll be the first to admit i did.
but I'm back on track and I've never felt more ME then ever.
Case in point. Here are some images from my first Zine that I made back in the summer before eighth grade I was 13 and strangley enough, what I was doing that summer wasn't far off from what i am doing now...
IMG_1374
IMG_1375
IMG_1376
IMG_1377
IMG_1378
IMG_1381
IMG_1382
Note the @ signs I used to mention Wetseal & Contempo... perhaps I saw Twitter in my future as well...
IMG_1384
more on my take on dreams and destiny soon!
Until then, think about what you loved and enjoyed as a kid and teen. Do you still embrace those things now?
because I can tell you, i sure as heck do! I

No comments:

Post a Comment