Monday, October 4, 2010

Things I love: The Panda Army

Well I'm still collecting myself after a very busy weekend including a baby shower, a 50th birthday celebration and an epic Giants game. Casey was so sweet to surprise me with tickets to the game on Sunday. He had a softball tournament on Sunday and felt bad I couldn't watch Saturday's game. I am still shocked he bought me tickets!!!

It was the perfect game with an ending I had been dreaming about. We were right in the mix high fiving the players after the cliched the National League West.
How Casey surprised me with the tickets.
Thank you! I love you!!
IMG_6069
It's been 7 years coming.

We were suited up in support.
IMG_6384
Panda Army!
{I still believe I am the original Panda}
IMG_6381
Victory lap.
IMG_6395

IMG_6387
here come the players!
IMG_6405
And big shout out to San Diego Padre fans, that was a heck of season and great match up.
And Braves fans, we'll see you in the Playoffs

10 comments:

  1. How fun and cute! I want one of those hat things! :)

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nicname is Panda!n I loooove Pandas
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got finished looking at these pics on your FB. You crack me up in your panda gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello , I came to your blog as suggested from the “H&M Competition” .Hope you share the video if you win. And here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.


    Moreover I'm inviting you to enter the GOD SAVE McQUEEN Shirt GIVEAWAY I'm having on my blog. ENTER HERE and Good Luck
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html
    --
    Find Dolls Factory on

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog for the past couple of weeks & LOVE IT!!! But I have to tell you I'm a HUGE Dodger fan & can't stand the Giants, but you guys have had a really good season. You're panada hat is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete