Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look of the Day: Lodi DOTTIE, We likes to Party

We Don't Cause Trouble,We Don't Bother Nobody
So I mixed in some polka dotties and a bit of color today! There's been a lot a sun out lately, so when I look out the window it looks like spring, but for me it is still too cold to dress like it is spring. So I am still rocking black and boots. And I, for one, am riding out my Ash Olivias as long as I can, although I am itching for spring shoes!
I highly recommend this Forever 21 top, LOVE.
Please, excuse my wet hair.
Worn with my go to Forever 21 bracelet. And my Ash Olvia boots.
And of course I am wearing my Feronia Remember The Moment
Bow Necklace Giveaway on my blog.

Worn with my goto Forever 21 bracelet. And my Ash Olvia boots.Oh and I just watched Seinfeld and all I could think of was a picture of Casey (on the right ) and our BBF Johnny, in Beijing. LOL!
Freakishly close right??
My Favorite Boys!!!

16 comments:

  1. That is freakishly close! Love the polka dots on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is scary!
    Love your outfit, especially the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. top is too cute. i love the pic of the boys! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Your hubby comparison is hilarious! Love that top on you! Way better on you than on the hanger!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny re: the boys, great pic!
    Love the polka dots and color (and Snoop reference, I love me some rap music!!!), can't wait to see your spring looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber, I love that top! I have been checking it out on F21's website and debating on getting it or not. You look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me some polka dots and for some reason I've been really into orange lately, which seems odd since its spring and I should be all about nudes/blushes/pastels,etc...


    the pic of the boys is too funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeppp I love that top! So jealous!!! I've been eyein' it on the site for a while... sigh. :)

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey that picture of the boys is heck-a-funny!
    I newer saw that one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ehayes,I am am SF Giants fan so the Black and Orange combo was making me crave baseball season lol.I should mix more orange in.

    Glad you girls liked the top! I bought it mostly Beacause I wanted my order to push the $100 limit to get free shipping lol. I was pleasantly surprised.

    Oh No Justine I forgot about your ban! STAY STRONG!

    And I AM still laughing t that picture lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is HI-larious. Love that top on you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, if their sense of humors are as close to their fashion and food senses, they must be some funny guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look SO cute (as always)!! If I don't win that necklace I am definitely purchasing one, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Coley, Lauren and J!!!


    LOL Lauren they do!! Funny and silly boys! I will have to show them this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness I really want that top! Way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete