Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look of the Day: Butterfly In the Sky

I spent the past two days poolside with my very best friends. Because of my hospital stays and trip it had been a while (for us) since we all hung out, so it was nice to spend some time together. However, we tend to get a bit silly when we all hang out and are immediately transformed into our sixteen year old selves. Yesterday was full of giggles, text messaging picture wars and some Facebook stalking. We ended our two day poolside extravaganza by going to a local restaurant for a glass of wine and Mediterranean happy hour platters. It's so nice to have friends you can free and silly with, because sometimes it seems like other people don't understand our funny ways. I love you girls!

Vintage dress from Ebay, Urban Outfitters cardigan, Cynthia Vincent For target sandals, and Forever 21 sunglasses.
Yay for giggling, butterflies and girl talk.

19 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress!!! i dunno if i could buy a dress off of etsy; i'd be worried it wouldn't fit...i guess you can always alter though, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks great on you...love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that's my dream dress. Please alert me if you ever see something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I heart the butterfly print! So cute, and I'm jealous of your pool-filled days! I need a pool in my backyard, stat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vintage dress is amazing! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress dress and I'm so glad you're poolside and not hospital bound! Great to hear that you're doing better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feelng better and up for some fun in the sun. Great dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So perfect and effortless for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the butterflies! So glad you are feeling better and have amazing friends close by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is gorgeous on you, Amber! It sounds like you had a much deserved day of fun girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is quite the find- i'm jeal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that butterfly dress xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love the dress! Do you vintage shop on ebay often? I never know how to find the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks ladies! You all are so sweet to me!!

    Lynn-I am pretty good about knowing what would fit me and what wouldn't this is a tad shorter then I would regualry buy but it was so cheap I don't mind.

    Lauren and Amy Anne-I should make a list of my favorite sellers! That is how I tend to shop by sellers that I trust or the suggest thing on ebay helps a ton as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable dress! I need that same sort of girl time - love those days!

    steph

    ReplyDelete