Thursday, July 8, 2010

Style Icon: It's in My Jeans

My Mom is my best friend, she does everything for me even when I am not the nicest daughter. All my life she has gone out of her way to make sure I am happy. Unfortunately I went through a few years when I wasn't so grateful for all she did for me, but I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her now. I love you MOM!!!! Happy Birthday!
h a p p y. b i r t h d a y. m o m
Not only is she awesome but she also has a sick collection of vintage pieces that I love to steal from her. I only wish she still had this pair of chevron stitched jeans still.
My mom rocked some groovy outfits back then.
My Mom with My Great Grandmother on one of her trips back to the Czech Republic after my Mom had moved to America.
Yay for Moms, Birthdays, and Bell Bottoms.

7 comments:

  1. Awe, this is such a sweet post. Your mom is BEAUTIFUL! I love the Farah Fawcett hair in the 2nd one!

    xo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Susan! Glad you are home safe- we enjoyed reading your posts about the trip, thanks for keeping us up to date! Hope you had a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amber,
    so nice...thanks so much!!!
    love all my "darky"
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Your mom is absolutely beautiful.


    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! pictures of my mom in her fashion hey-day are among my favorites, and i totally sympathize with your wishing she'd held onto certain clothes - that pink dress is fantastic. happy birthday to her!
    x
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday mom! Great post, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Your mom is beautiful. Coincidence, I just posted a recent pic of my mom on my blog! And we both had the same idea for Jen's party on Look 4 Less! Great minds think alike. Check out my blog when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete