Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Amber's {Video} Notebook: Like an N8, Like an N8

Recently Nokia & Ell magazine started a search fro the next Style Correspondent, as part of this, Nokia reached out to me to see if I would like to trial one of their New pink N8's. When I recived the phone yesterday I was pretty excited, so Jen and I headed out to San Francisco to give the N8 a try. Here are few of our videos from the day, warning we're kind of weird!
IMG_4021.jpg
Intro to our Day.

After some snacking and shopping, we be bow-ing.

Amber learns about Owen's secret Bag Piping skills.
Everybody does not love Raymond -- but Jen did!
{warning NSFW I accidently drop an f-bomb about a minute in, SORRY!}
What we drink on summer nights.
It was pretty funny and we enjoyed oursleves -- maybe a bit to much. We use any excuse to celebrate! I'm thinking a party is a must for next week. You are all virtually invited.
IMG_6086.jpg
Expect more videos to come, I'l be bringing this baby to LA with me.
If you have any video request send them my way!
Screen shot 2011-06-28 at 1.12.37 PM

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love those videos! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you be in LA? You should have a meet up with your LA fans. :) I'd love to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Those videos are super fun. I want a pink phone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Can't wait til you come visit NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. you and your friends are too adorable. i really love how you make any excuse to throw a party - you're inspiring me to entertain more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOl Thanks ladies!

    Michelle_ it may be that I'm a bit of a party animal, or the fact I get really excited about stuff =)

    Thanks for chekcing them out ladies!

    Janelle! Did you see my previous post? Email I'd love to meet any LA readers when I'm down there! Email at ambersnotebook@gmail.com and we can chat =)

    ReplyDelete