Thursday, June 9, 2011

Look of the Day: This Looks Like a Job For Me

Guess who's back? Back again?
Amber's 'fit's, tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back....
I've created a monster, cuz nobody want's to see boring posts.
They want outfit posts. Yeah, food posts, they're chopped liver.
Well if you want Amber,
this is what I'm about to give ya, a little bit of sequins mixed with some hard leopard.
With some wedges that'll jump-start your heart quicker, then when I get shocked by my closet that's not co-operating.
You waited this long, now stop debating 'cuz I'm back
on the blog, not procrastinating.
So the M-A-C wouldn't let me be, so let me see.
They tried to shut me down on A-N-B, but it feels so empty without me.
So come on and dip,
put you hand on your hip and just rock that 'fit.
But get ready, cuz this mix is about to get heavy. I just settled on my outfit, so rock it betty!
IMG_8772
After much delay, my Computer is finally back to working...finally!
IMG_8762
J crew Sequin Sweater, Forever 21 leopard shorts, Cynthia Vincent 12th Street Target Wedges.
IMG_8755
Please excuse my MC Amber ways...regular posting to follow.
However, if you like this post you may enjoy my 'ode to Gwen Stefani.

27 comments:

  1. OMG, this has to be one of my favorite outfits of yours! gorgeous!

    ps. your MC ways-->hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious!! Your post cracked me up. I love this outfit - that sweater is amazing on you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber love the sweater. What size did you get? Do you think I'm a Small? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Thanks Kim <3


    Nina I got a Xs which typically the size I wear in most tops, so I would get your regular size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your MC Amber ways, please bring them back soon! And I love the pattern mixing, this outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am simply loving that stripped sweater top on you! I love how fun and cute your posts always are too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. SO excited that I won your Gold Crescent Necklace from Green Tea Jewels giveaway! Woo Hoo!!! That is a necklace that is exactly like a circle necklace my fiance has mentioned he likes the simplicity of when we saw a similar one on TV and then out at a store, and he thought it would look pretty on me...he will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay you are back! And I'm in love with your J Crew sweater!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that your computer is working again. Love this sweater

    Shasie
    Enter My Niqué Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I LOVE MC Amber! Love that sequin sweater too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, love the writing Amber! Cutest post...ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol cracking over your eminem's song version! And loving the stripes, leopard and sequins, just awesome!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love those wedges.. Ugh it is so hard to find some cute ones. I love the shorts also! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater is just beautiful and I SO wanted those wedges when they came out! Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sweater, love the shorts, and the combination of the two is great! I might need to make a trip to Forever 21 now....

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great Amber! I'm glad you're back to posting outfits!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHA, Love it!
    I am glad your computer is back and running well. I miss your daily posts.
    BTW, you are making really want to buy that J.Crew sweater even though it was just like 100 degrees here in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. are those leopard print shorts I've spotted! awesome!

    Kristina
    http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank outfit is so pretty!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg, I totally dig MC Amber! Those shoes are super cute on you! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonder website. I like so much your blog.your blog is very helpful for me. And her dress is very nice and she is looking so cute. She has a nice personality and nice dress outfit. Thanks for join with us.

    Mannequins Paris

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great outfit! I love the wedges!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just came across your blog and twitter and I have to say it's kind of crazy cool that we both are in love with Ms. Stefani and Ms. Hepburn! It's so awesome to find like-minded people in this blog world. I'm at myheartistry.com. And this outfit is bananas, btw!

    Arleene

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are too cute and funny! What an excellent post! And the outfit is rather fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete