Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things I Love: Stars & Stripes

Today is June first, which means it's the first day of my favorite month of the year! Why you ask? Because it's my birthday month, obvi! So today I start counting down to my favorite day of the year: FLAG DAY June 14th, {which also happens to be the launch date of the Glitter Guide} and it's my Birthday! While I still hope to throw a roaring twenties party, I decided this year on my actual birthday I want to rock some flag inspired gear to. What a better way to show my love of Flag Day, right? And I'll need some sparkle, glitter is a must on Birthday's and even more so for the GG launch.
Here are some of the flag inspired pieces I am eying...
Click pictures for details.





Fingers crossed I will be back with my own pictures soon!

16 comments:

  1. I have been all about the stars and stripes too! Last year I really did enjoy the nautical bland white stripes and looks and am planning a fun outfit for the 4th of July this year...I bet yours will be FAB then and for upcoming Flag Day! Happy Early Birthday too...enjoy every moment! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shoes are insane! Love! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should definitely go for the off-shoulder t-shirt? sweatshirt? Whatever it is, it's hott!

    Anne
    http://www.ayanadesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my favorite day also, because I delivered my baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes. I think I would have a hard time finding an excuse to wear everything else except once a year on 4th of July! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I't my bday month too! How cool is that? ... just 10 days later ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. the Wasteland on Haight had all kinds of American flag goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg Eli _ must hit it up!! thank you!

    LOVE YOU MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are awesome!!

    YAY for June babies, they're the best :)

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those heels are way too hot. I think you need those...and so do I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, amber, your mom is too cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flag Day is my birthday too. My parents used to tell me that people put out their flags for me. It was awesome until I learned the truth! ha. Love the flag jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome birthday Hikari!! And my parents told me the same thign! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for flag day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of the American Flag pieces

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete