Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Behind the Scenes: Hale Jewelry Look-Book Shoot

When Kelsey Nagie of Hale jewelry asked me if I would be a part of her summer look-book I was more then excited! First of all Kelsey's pieces are amazing and who wouldn't want to get their Top Model on? I had a blast and the who hale team rocked. it was an awesome experience and I can't wait to see the lookbook.
Kelsey and I.
Love her, she totally rocked!
LOVED this back piece.
Every piece I checked out was radical and so well made!
The idea of the shoot was safe vs sexy.
So basically we came up with day and night looks to pair with Kelsey's pieces.
I had so much fun! Big thanks to the Hale team for including me!
Wearing black LF top, Forever 21 Cheetah shorts, LF lace backless dress.
All Jewelry by Hale.

10 comments:

  1. Such amazing jewelry! The back piece is awesome I need it! I have those pink shorts Kelsey is rocking too, love them!!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that back piece!!!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot,.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! That piece you are modeling is just out of this world lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you three are wearing! The prints are gorgeoussss. Hope the shoot went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! the open back of that tunic is amazing, so pretty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i love your photos! your style is so fabulous :) Following you :)

    Love,
    Kate
    http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing amazing unique jewelry! I love! Heading over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, Amber! Love it. And that jewelry is to die for -- very, very cool. Great seeing you tonight, as always -- even if it was only for like 2.5 seconds. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete