Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I Love: Spur of the Moment Trips

Hey LA Friends! I am going to be in town this weekeend. And I was thinking it might be fun to meet for happy hour on Friday. If you think you would want to meet up with me, email me at Ambersnotebook@gmail.com. I'll let you know where I was thinking of heading.
Sorry for the late notice -- I will be back down soon!
IMG_0405.JPG
{enjoying a glass of wine at the Sunset Marquis}
I'll be back shortly with a Vlog recap of my day with Jen yesterday...

5 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have a bloggy meet-up! Too bad I'll be out of town this weekend. Have fun in LA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look absolutely fabulous! Simply adore that picture! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to come meet you in LA. New to the fashion bloggin world and excited to meet fellow bloggers. Let me know where you will be for happy hour! :) http://RichesforRags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am MAJORLY bummed I just read this post! Damn busy schedule, I would have loved to meet up!

    ReplyDelete