Friday, June 10, 2011

Flowers of The Week: Jem in Eye

This is my last weekend as a 28 year old and I plan to relax and enjoy it. The weather is supposed to be amazing, and I plan on working on my tan a bit and enjoying the sunshine. And on Sunday I am going to a very exciting Photo-shoot, that I can't wait to share with you all. I hope you have and amazing weekend and enjoy something that makes you smile.
These gigantor peonies are making me smile...
IMG_8843
IMG_8836
IMG_8839
IMG_8838
My favorite Month of the year.
Special shout out to my favorite Gemini's my Mother in Law Sheila & Happy birthday to my friend NayNay! Love you Ladies!
IMG_8852
Happy June 10th Everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE peonies! Theyre so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty, Amber, and Happy 10th to you too!!! Also, I have been having some webmail problems, and my reply to your e-mail about your fabulous giveaway doesn't show as sent, so, if it didn't send, I'll resend through my g-mail...thank you again so, so much and I'm so excited! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great photoshoot! I can't wait to see...though I already know that you're gonna look really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peonies so much, sadly, I am allergic to them. But they are so pretty and your gorgeous pictures are making think I need some in my coffee table right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful peonies. Every house I drive by has bushes of these blooming right now, I need to go get some because they look gorgeous! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These peonies are enormous!! I might have to see if my local farmers market has any just as pretty flowers! <3 I haven't seen you in forever!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THEY LOOK GREAT, I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE THEM IN A SIMPLE GLASS VASE (OR IS THAT A DRINKING GLASS?)

    Xo,
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes
    ^Follow the link to my style blog, thanks ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peonies are my favorite! Flowers and mags... looks like a perfect start to the weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete