Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I love: The Day After My Birthday is Not My Birthday

Yesterday was definitely a recovery day. My Birthday was even better then I could have expected. On Monday I hit the beach with some friends to start the celebration and on Tuesday Casey and I went to the city for some shopping and lunch. I hit up my favorite store LF and got a few goodies! Then I went out to dinner with my Gma, Mom and friends. We ended the night karaoking {Afroman of all things} it reminded me a lot of the birthday I celebrated in China two years ago. It was an awesome day and make me feel super special! I forgot how much I love birthdays.
Birthday Cupcakes from a local shop.
IMG_1533.jpg
The red velet cheesecake was out of this world.
IMG_0982.jpg
Celebrating our flag.
IMG_3137.jpg
Just a handful of the nicknames I have.
IMG_7918.jpg
Jen and I.
Rocking a Urban Outfitters Dress.
IMG_5939.jpg
Thanks for the wishes!
IMG_6286.jpg
This birthday week is going straight to my head.

22 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!! I would love that entire cupcake box please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that big box of cupcakes please!
    So happy to hear you had a great birthday! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a perfect way to spend a birthday! I think the whole birthday week thing needs to be practiced this year...by me!

    Happy belated bday Amber =) Those cupcakes look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab day! I love the nicknames idea-how FUN!!
    I personally love Slamber :)
    Happy Birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Amber! Wish you all the best in the years ahead x0x0

    http://www.mariahita.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great birthday! Hope this year is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such cute way to celebrate you bday! Glad you had this mmuch fun, thouse cupcakes look delish!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked so cute on your birthday!! Those cupcakes look yummy, I want some!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday!! You look so cute! The Cupcakes look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun birthday week! One can never have too many cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes look delicious! And I want your dress. So glad you had a happy bday :) Here's to 29 for the both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww looks like a great celebration- and I want one of those cupcakes!! Mm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, cupcakes! Happy (day after) your birthday - it looks like you had a blast, and I'm totally giggling over all of your nicknames!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated, Amber!! You look gorgeous and the cupcakes look delish. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found you though Life in the Fashion Lane and just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.

    Mine is Monday. June is definitely the best time to have a birthday!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated bday! I'm glad it was a good one. :)

    www.stylecomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad you had such a fun birthday and I am loving the cupcake! Wonderful pictures and I'm glad you felt special...you deserve it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these pictures, so cute!! so good to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pictures. Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks ladies! The cupcakes were bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the shout out on our Sinful Bliss Cupcakes! Glad we were part of your day!

    ReplyDelete