Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I Love: Summer Nights Drifting Away

Summer is here and it sure as heck feels like it. I have been enjoying poolside days and fresh summer dinners. Yesterday I went to my friend Vanessa's house to celebrate the longest day of the year. Vanessa parents made us salmon and a peach, corn, tomato, avocado salad and it was fantastic, perfect for a warm summer night. I look forward to many more nights like that this summer and many more laughs in Vanessa's backyard.

I picked this Roxy dress up in Santa Cruz a few weekends back, I used to be *kinda* Roxy obsessed (I went job shadowed the designer for my Senior Project) so it was nice to buy something from them again after all those years.
IMG_6730.jpg
Wearing: roxy dress, forever 21 sunglasses
IMG_7086.jpg
IMG_5775.jpg
I'm not going to lie, Vanessa and I get PRETTY silly when we are together!
IMG_2826.jpg
It was the perfect way to beat the heat!
Side note: what are your favorite iPhone camera apps? I use hipstamtic and Camera +

9 comments:

  1. Your Roxy dress is fabulous.
    I am currently using a new app I just found for my iPad, it's called PhotoPad and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures definitely look hip! I don't have an iphone but my android has a cool one called Retro cam or something.

    I used to be obsessed with Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any camera apps but I think I need some, I always see cool pictures taken with them! The roxy dress looks great on you!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amber, I forgot. I also have Effects on my iPad and I think it's also available for iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried Instagram? It's pretty awesome. Diptic is neat for combining a few pictures into one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Instagram is big, I'm OBSESSED with it!
    I remember Roxy from my younger days, and I think that their pieces aren't as young looking as they used to be. I love the print on this dress. And those glasses are oversized and glorious. That's my slogan for summer: oversized and glorious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look sooo pretty in that roxy dress picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hipstamatic, instagram, picture show and shakeitphoto!! Hooray for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. discount nike shoes discount nike shoes
    gucci handbag gucci handbag
    Factory Adidas 2011 Factory Adidas 2011
    Sunglasses Hut Sunglasses Hut
    air jordan 2011 air jordan 2011
    air jordans retro air jordans retro
    nike air jordan nike air jordan
    Louboutin 2011 New Louboutin 2011 New
    discount nike shoes discount nike shoes
    discount adidas shoes discount adidas shoes
    NT03.1107

    ReplyDelete