Thursday, February 18, 2010

Look of the Day: These Boots Are Made For Wearing

It was so nice out today and all I wanted to do was wear sandals and spring stuff. But I know I only have so many days left with my boot collection, therefore I am making the most of it. It is so funny that as I am so sad of leaving my winter styles, I am being bombard by all the fabulous Fall 20101 Runway looks. Only reminding me of how much I love it, boots, jackets and layers! Ahh Spring I will love you and your boot-less season too!!
I had to use the bokeh hearts again...
These Hue Tights were a hit! Similar here.
We The Free Dress, Urban Cardigan Nine West Boots, similar here.

You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'

8 comments:

  1. So cute! This is a perfect Springish Fall outfit, LOL! Love the hearts, did you use Picnik? I used that effect on a pic of my kids--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots! Wear them while you can! By the way, how tall are you? Sorry if that is too personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Free People dress! I love it. I never thought about pairing it with tights. It looks great. Thanks for the idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!!!


    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! I love the entire look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That outfit is just amazing - you look like a supermodel! J'adore those boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW thans Ladies! Glad you liked this. I just starting putting things together and it worked. I think maybe I could worn more feminine boots to give it a different vibe as well.

    Lu I am 5'6. I think my long legs make me look taller in my pictures though.

    And Andi Yes I used picnik, I *heart* that site! Makes things much easier for me. Photoshop is great but not always that quick

    ReplyDelete