Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stye Icon: When You Wish Upon a Star

Today I am taking my nieces to Disney on Ice and I am SO excited for it! My Parents took me a few times as a kid and I just loved it. Obviously I think the Disney princesses are amazing and already mentioned my love of ice skating, the prefect combination! Our upcoming adventure got me thinking about the Disney princesses and their iconic dresses. Here are just a few things I learned from the Disney princesses:
Just being one of the guys is always a blast.
Going home at Midnight is often a good idea.
Yellow dresses can be a wonderful choice!
Primary colors can be very fashion forward.
Every once in awhile a girl could use a good fairy godmother.I am pretty sure I am the most excited about Disney on Ice tomorrow. I can't wait to report back about our day tomorrow! Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. And what about the Little Mermaid? She taught us all how to rock the two piece! Haha, have a great time at Disney on Ice - you will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited for you!!! i always wanted to do that as a kid. and boy oh boy do i love disney, still....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! LOL at the going home at midnight part--words to live by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet! that reminds me of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to write a five page paper by next tuesday on fairy tale women, including a couple of these. These pictures made me feel a little bit better about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun!! I bet you will all love the show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute post totally love it

    ReplyDelete