Monday, August 9, 2010

Look of the Day: So is it Chicken or Tuna?

I used to be a big (HUGE!) Jessica Simpson fan. I have mentioned before that there was a time when I was obsessed with purchasing the clothes she wore during her Newlywed's era. Well yesterday I rocked not one but TWO items from the Newlywed years. Her Newlywed years and mine to be exact...
Copy Cat Style:
The Skirt and Earring were purchased after seeing on Jessica Simpson.
Yup... I still haven't cleaned my room or picked up my chair...

All old pieces but here's some similar items... skirt, dangle earrings, and tank.
Come on Giants!! I am ready for bed, but the 10th inning just won't quit.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
    Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
    In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

    Much love,
    Sabina.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies!

    Sabrina--I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved jessica's style during that time too. back when reality tv and mtv wasn't synonymous....

    ReplyDelete