Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Look of the Day: Some People Say Rappers are Invincible, We're Vincible

Have you ever thrown caution to the wind? Got caught up in the moment? Made a bad choice? Well I have. And this, I'm sure, won't be the last time. After a series of bad ideas I was left with a reminder, on my face none-the-less, to always to use my common sense.
My face will heal, not so sure about my black and blue ego.
Hindsight is always 20/20.
DIY earrings, Urban shirt (I saw it on the sale rack this week), Free People Bra, J brand Jeggings, Cynthia Vincent Sandals, Forever 21 bag.
Watching Breakfast at Tiffany's always clears my blues (or mean reds).
Holly reminds me we aren't always perfect.

15 comments:

  1. Oh no! What happened? It looks painful. :(

    That aside, you still look cute for today- if it makes you feel any better. Your tank is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I was a klutzy jackass! We'll leave it at that until my ego heals...or my face. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Amber!! Are you ok? Did you battle with a curling iron?? Regardless, you look totally badass, werk it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that looks painful! But I like your top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Amber! That looks like it hurts. I hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, you poor thing! I hope it isn't too painful, and I'm sending speedy recovery vibes your way!
    I love that top - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh no! Still a cute outfit though.

    Teeeeaaars of a rapper ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL LC! that's it!


    Thanks ladies. It actully didn't hurt that bad. I just thought i was a rowdy teenager, I guess I forgot I actually turned 20 this year... Hope it heals up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man, I hate when that happens. I can't count how many battle wounds I've earned thinking I'm superwoman! you still look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek! That looks painful.

    I love this outfit btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I hope you're okay. Atleast you have a sense of humor about it, Amber! Also, I almost didn't notice your injury next to your really cute casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor thing! Ouch! Lots of Vitamin E will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete