Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amber's {outfit} Notebook: Little Honey Natural Bee

On Saturday I went out to the park to play kickball and celebrate one of my good friend's 30th birthdays. We had a blast kicking the ball around and soaking up the amazing weather we had on Saturday. I packed a bag of clothes in case we we headed out after the park, and sure enough at about 4:00 we all had a good dose of sun (thankfully I was one of the few who remembered to use Sunscreen!). So we headed to a local joint to cool off and cheers to our friend as we cheered on the Giants. I threw this outfit in my backpack without ever trying it on first, luckily it turned out. From the flowly skirt to the black, white and yellow this outfit made me feel like a bumble bee -- and I loved it.
Excuse the post kickball high pony.
IMG_7488
IMG_7490
Forever 21 top and this Forever 21 black and white striped skirt, and Kenneth Cole wedges.
IMG_7482
It maybe Wednesday but I am already excited for the weekend.
I have a Giant's game and my Easter party on the agenda. Plus my sister and one of my very best friends are coming into town, so I'm super stoked.
What are you looking forward to this week?

21 comments:

  1. Love your honey bee look ;) That shade of yellow is one of my faves!

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the honey bee outfit Amber! You look adorable and I love your hair up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! That top is perfect for summer.
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect ensemble and I love your hair in a high pony! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and baking some Easter cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This the most adorable dress I've ever seen!! It looks fantastic on you :) <3
    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute look - love it!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is that top, love the ruffles! One strap tops are always so sexy and lady like! I'm longing for the weekend too!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw you little cutie pie! i'm gonna be in san fran for 3 weeks soon! we gotta hang!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh so freakin' cute! Love your honey bee look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your look! So cute and perfect for a sunny early evening out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I often say "cute" to describe things and in this case, I think cute is the perfect word! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how well the skirt goes the bright yellow!!! You look great Amber!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combo! I must find something in that beautiful mustard color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have so enjoyed catching up on your older posts. You have beautiful style! Love your attitude. I think you make a pretty fabulous bumble bee if I do say so myself ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beatriz - why thanks you.

    Actually thank you all -- too sweet.

    Andi- I am obsessed with mustard right now!

    I love that so many of you like the high pone, I've been rocking it a lot lately but usually later in the day after I blog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am adoring this outfit! I love the yellow with the black and white skirt. Love the ruffles on the shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the top and the skirt. Nice color combinataion.
    http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete