Friday, April 29, 2011

Things I Love: Pretty, Pretty Princesses

In my books, 3 am (us West Coasters had to go hard core to watch it live!) has never been so regal or glamorous before. I am still glued to the TV and am in awe of the world's newest Princess but all I can say is wow, just wow. Princess Cathrine was stunning. Still waiting for the kiss. I'll be back later when I have had more tea and have more thoughts! Cheers!!
Picture 15
Picture 14
Picture 13
Picture 16
Who else is watching it??

8 comments:

  1. I thought she looked so stunning in the McQueen!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is watching it! :) I was up bright and early to watch it!
    Hope you're enjoying the royal wedding!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed it! I was so happy to be alive at this time to be part of it all!

    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched it, and missed the good parts! Now I'm looking at the photos of all the amazing hats and fascinators.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been up since 3 too! Actually as I write I'm watching it again, so many pretty moments, and the kiss! sigh, I want a prince!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looked breath taking in her dress! It's a good day to be british :)

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get up early, but I did enjoy it through DVR :)

    ReplyDelete