Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amber's {outfit} Notebook: Sugar & Spice, and Everything nice

When it comes to my clothes and getting dressed, I don't like to stick to one style or feel like I wear the same thing everyday - because I can get in a jeans and blouse rut real quick. While my style range may not be that diverse I still like to change it up a bit. After a day of wearing bell bottoms and a leopard print blouse I felt the need to take my outfit in a different direction, so instead I went girly by wearing puffy sleeves, lace and a skirt. I did, however, wear the exact same accessories as I did yesterday, so maybe I need to keep something the same in order to keep it different.
IMG_7462
I felt so girly with the puffy shoulders and lace skirt.
IMG_7451
Forever 21 skirt, Urban outfitters blouse and heels, Nordstrom BP cardigan, Forever 21 pendant.
IMG_7447
And for the prefect girly outfit be sure to enter my Shabby Apple Spanish Steps dress giveaway.

20 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! I have to say I just love the puffy sleeves on tops, sweaters and dresses...so flattering and I can't enough of them!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so feminine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I LOVE that skirt..so feminine and pretty..you can never go wrong with lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Amber! I'm really loving this look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look gorgeous!! This skirt is great!!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt - it's so feminine and flirty

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the girly look on you! So pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt!



    StylePicks
    http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic and love that white lace skirt on you! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blouse! It looks so pretty on you.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohmygosh, this outfit is soooo cuute!! <3 I love how the blouse is tucked it :) And, I see the red necklace again! ;) Looove it!!
    *Hugs!*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet on you! I just love everything about it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sugar and Spice is the perfect way to describe this darling look!

    ReplyDelete