Thursday, February 10, 2011

How I Shop: You got Designer Shades, Just to Hide Your Face

I'm slowly starting to plan and make lists of items I want to purchase for spring. One accessory that I love is sunglasses. While I love classic frames, I also have a penchant for funky ones. I am still kicking myself for not purchasing the pair of glasses I spotted in Italy with one square lens and one circle lens - pretty radical!I have been keeping my eye out the perfect pair. Here are a few I have my eye one, no pun intended.
I am fairly loyal to Tom Ford sunglasses ever since the Whitney's and these dramatic cat-eye have the exact kind of funky flair I love.


I also love these Tom Ford butterfly glasses.


But you can never count out the affordability of Forever 21 shades to throw in your purse.

I'm also loving Tory Burch's new take on the aviator, very cool.

And I totally think these Rodarte for Opening Ceremony rock.
Picture 1
click images to be linked

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Tom Ford Butterfly shades, and the TB tortoise aviators. I have a small to mid-size tortoise obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHOSE ARE SO CUTE! My faves are the Butterfly ones nd the aviators

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Erin at the mid sized tortoise shell obsession! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually obsessed with tortoise shell sunglasses! Love the Tory Burch aviators!

    Rachael xoxo
    http://alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL MOm. You are so funny!!! You are Kooler then me mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, your mom is too cute!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so cute!! i wish i could find the last pair in regular eyeglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love tory burch!!! always pleased with the styles!!
    Ellen
    Ask Away Advice & Fashion Blog
    www.ellenross.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love the cat eyes!! glasses are my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tory Burch glasses! I need them!!!

    ReplyDelete