Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Year/Last Year: Rodarte for Target Lace Dress

If you are a long time reader you might remember that last year I went a BIT crazy over the Rodarte for Target line and purchased many of the pieces. So when I put this outfit together I couldn't quite remember how I wore it last year so I went back to look.

The look from last year was more slimming look, naturally, since I belted the dress. But in both instances added layers over the dress and I paired the lace print dress with chunkier shoes. I seem to always need a touch of roughness when I go girly with my outfits.
IMG_4650
IMG_1741
This Year: Rodarte for Target Lace Dress, V Neck Sweater, and Deena and Ozzy tread boots.
Last Year: Rodarte for Target Lace Dress, Lace Vest, Urban Outfitter ruffle belt, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent wedges.
IMG_4654
I 'made' this vest by using the belt to secure a scarf in a vest like fashion.
IMG_1751
Happy Tuesday ladies!

12 comments:

  1. I love this on you. The lace dress looks great with a sweater over it and a scarf belted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the "This Year" look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you made a vest from a scarf! very creative!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love that collection, too. It was one of my favorite collaborations that Target's ever done. I had to stalk eBay for a while because I missed out on in the store buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amber you are making want this dress even more! You look so cute on both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love both these outfits! How did I miss this collection? Where was I? Waaaa, I hate it when I zone out and miss good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both ways you styled that dress...but my fave is 2011...love the sweater and those great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look super cute in these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies!! Carol and Rosa,I was kinda crazy over that colab! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe there was a Rodarte for Target collection. I love Rodarte! I love how you styled this dress both ways. And the scarf as a vest is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the entire Rodarte for Target collection - wish I would have brrn able to snag a few of the pieces! PS: Anytime you have Chico questions just email me!! cheetahisthenewblack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wooppss....Really new look....Loved....the style is trendy, no doubt. The style is Awesome. Specially combination of colors.
    Korean Fashion Clothing Store

    ReplyDelete