Sunday, February 6, 2011

Look of the Day: Sweet Hearts

On Friday I decided to host an impromptu Valentines Day Craft party (post to follow) but not before going to LF's 60% off sale where I stocked up on some of my favorite pieces. If you are near one be sure to check out their killer sale.

Since I was hosting a party you know I went festive with my outfit. I debated my party look but ultimately I went light pink and heart themed (even though I wore this dress last Friday). Coincidentally Annie ended up bringing me a matching pink heart headband to wear -- she brings the BEST hostess gifts - it was right on theme!
IMG_4711
IMG_4717
LF tunic dress (60% off now), Forever 21 heart purse, necklace, and ring.
American Apparel tights and Nine West boots
IMG_4719
IMG_4715
More parties, sports and hearts to come!
Congrats to the Packers fans out there!

12 comments:

  1. That tunic is so cute! I want one! And that forever 21 clutch is just perfect for valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i live near a LF store - thanks for the heads up on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! Love the boots too!

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i love the entire ensemble

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an amazing dress. So soft and billowy. It's romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even recognize the dress!!! WOW!!!! LOVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute dress! it's so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the baby pink

    let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries
    My Couture Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look on you! Such a pretty dress and I love the long gold necklace on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit- I really love the purse and heart necklace!

    ReplyDelete