Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Look of the Day: Tiskit a Taskit

This is my outfit that I wore to the basketball game we went to on Friday night. If you remember my baseball posts (or even see my previous post), you can see that I'm not nearly as enthusiastic about basketball as I am baseball. Even though I grew up watching Micheal Jordan play for the Bulls something about basketball never grabbed my heart the way baseball did. Also being inside watching a sport doesn't feel the same to me as a football or baseball game. Now, maybe if I was court-side like Beyonce I would get more into it. At least I get to wear cute clothes to the games.
IMG_4574
IMG_4571
Forever 21 leatherette jacket, LF tunic, gifted scarf, Nine West boots.
IMG_4582
I'm hitting up LF this friday and I can't wait! Krsytle takes such great care of me and LF even put me on their press page! EEkk!
Thanks for your postcard last week Krystle! xoxo

11 comments:

  1. The tunic is lovely! Is it available online anywhere??

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf, it's so unique!
    I used to love professional Basketball a lot back when I lived in Indianapolis, I was a big Pacers fan, back when Reggie Miller was there. I went to the farewell game for Miller and I cried a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome your on LF's press page!! I want to try to make it in this Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovelovelove this outfit! the jacket and top look amazing together <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the toughness and the softness in this outfit. The soft feel of the tunic is the pefect touch, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots and this leatherette jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see what the top of the tunic looks like on.
    Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your scarf. Your outfits give me so much inspiration!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love this look!! Leather (ette-whatev!) up top and bottom + scarf = magnificent!!

    I got invited to a special event at LF on Thurs in Laguna. So hoping I can make it!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! congrats on the press page mention!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete