Friday, February 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Roller Coaster, Of Love

I had a really good day yesterday, and for no particular reason. I guess the reason doesn't matter. But it does reinforce the husband's assessment that my emotions are similar to those of a ride on the Matterhorn roller coaster at Disneyland. And by referencing the Matterhorn he was being polite, really it's more like the Medusa at Six Flags.

Actually I wore this because I was inspired after seeing Lea Michelle wear this H&M dress on Glee . My Twitter and Facebook friends would have told you they knew this already - but please, don't feel left out.
Yup! I was so happy I left the barricades of my girly {messy} room!
IMG_4954
h&m dress and deena & ozzy boots
IMG_4949
IMG_4957
And if you're not already...Come on, Get happy!

6 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute and that last photo looks like something out of an Anthro catalog! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! I own it too and it's one of my favorites. =D You look wonderful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks J!! I love we both that dress Carol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up with your reference to the medusa...haha. love the dress! super cute :)

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you styled that dress. very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I wore this dress yesterday too! And I didn't know it was on Glee because I don't watch that show. But now that I think about it, I should probably start because it seems like the characters are wearing some nice outfits. And even though I really like your girly room, it's nice to see you outside being "one" with nature. Please keep doing it for those of us who live in the Arctic :)

    ReplyDelete