Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look of the Day: When In Red

I love to be festive so today I had to wear red and break out my goodies from China. My friend Lei moved here from China last month so this her first China in the USA. Missing out on Spring Festival and the New Years has her feeling a little homesick. I only wish I has sparklers and fireworks here for her.
新年快乐
{happy new year}
IMG_4674
Accessories and souvenirs worn today that I purchased while I was in China
And the shoes Lei brought for me when she moved to America.
IMG_4673
I almost considered wearing the dress I purchased in Beijing.
Nightcap clothing top, Urban skirt.
IMG_4685
Gung Hay Fat Choy!

7 comments:

  1. that has to be the cutest top I have ever seen!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are too cute. Perfect for the new year!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by your blog for the first time! that is a cute and festive outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Please wear that dress soon :) And we should definitely meet up soon, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute flats, love the colours, I like your skirt too

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous! You must wear that dress. I have a pair of PJ's a friend brought me from China and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Chinese New Year to you too...you look lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete