Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Look of the Day: New View

I was having a rough day yesterday. I had a rash on my face and in all honesty I didn't want to leave my house. I didn't even want to get dressed, let alone take pictures. So I didn't try and I just threw on some clothes; but for my own personal record I wanted pictures. And you know what? What I saw wasn't all that bad. It was like looking at myself though some other persons eyes. And I realized I was just making myself have a bad day. Surprising how a new perspective can change your attitude. And then I went and saw my girlfriends - love them! It turned out my day really wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be.
IMG_4927
Since we're being honest here, ya'll get a peak at the current state of my girly room.
I can make quite the mess.
IMG_4923
Forever 21 Hat & Flannel, J Brand Jeggings, Nine West boots and Tom Ford Sunglasses.
IMG_4921
I'm off to Yoga. I hope you enjoy your evening too!

9 comments:

  1. Loved the outfit! I actually wore a very similar one yesterday, and it included J Brand jeggins, how random is that? ... Enjoy yoga! xo

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooppss....Really new look....i think i have seen this girl anywhere but unable to recall. Anyways the style is Awesome. Specially combination of colors in shirt and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rash or no rash the fashion must go on! You looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you ended up having a good day! You couldn't look bad even if you tried! Your ugliest is other people's cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you still look fabulous!
    Hope you had a relaxing time at yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better! we all have our days...and you still look cute!! ;)

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better!! And you are so right about perspective!! You look fabulous as always :) Love the slouchy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute- you can never go wrong with stripes- looks a lot like what I wore yesterday! xo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yoga! Cute outfit, nothing better than plaid and boots.

    ReplyDelete