Friday, February 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Take Me Away

This weekend Casey is taking me a quick get-away for the weekend. We're headed up the coast and I'm hoping to spot a whale! However I think Casey is most excited about cruising his new wheels on 101. You see, Casey has a car hobby. He likes to purchase used cars fix them up and then sell them. There are usually about 3 cars in each rotation. A truck, an everyday driver and then a garage car (currently a '71 Challenger which I can't wait to drive). When he gets down to two cars I always know a new car is bound to show up some time and that's exactly what I came home to yesterday. Either he really likes cars or he doesn't like people to spot him on the rode, I haven't quite figured it out yet.
I just stay incognito by wearing turban headbands and glasses, it seems to work just as well.
Picture 8
Picture 14
IMG_4959
Picture 10
h&m headband, Forever 21 glasses, American Eagle chambray top, Boyfriend sweater BP nordstrom, Jbrand jeggins and Deena and Ozzy tread boots.
IMG_4964
Have a great weekend!!

18 comments:

  1. Your glasses are F21?!! LOVE them. Have fun on your mini road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock that turban girl. I wish I could. Or was just brave enough too. I'm also a little jealous of having a '71 Challenger around. Hot car.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, I wish I can wear a turban and look half as at ease as you do.

    Have a great weekend!

    Fast Food & Fast Fashion
    Enter my Blogiversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Road trip! How fun! I love these F21 readers. I think I might have the same pair. I love glasses, I think they totally rock. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing glasses, they make every outfit trendier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outdoor shots Amber. Have fun on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit on you! And those glasses...you wear them very well. :)
    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the turban! Looks amazing on you!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the turban and glasses! I also am really digging the outdoor pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pics Amber! Your weekend sounds like it will be so great, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these accessories, the turban rocks the look! Cute pics :)

    Virginie/ Couture & DIY

    ReplyDelete
  13. amber u look sooooo cute! I love it!!! your pictures look so nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute casual look! I love the mixed neutrals and you're totally rocking that turban!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have a great weekend Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look!!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

    ReplyDelete