Thursday, April 22, 2010

Look of the Day: Oh the Hills are Alive with The Sound of Griswold

No other Movie quote has combined with Casey and I quite so well. I was a Sound of Music(al) Freak and he was just a regular 90's kid. Together we equal Glee. In any case we (FINALLY) booked our Europe trip!! We are flying into Frankfurt and out of Venice, with some random travels and some serious Prague time clocked in along the way, I can't wait!
After my days of feeling vexed by the weather, it forced me into a desperate (or was that rational) situation? I went shopping and wow, that felt good. I had been hanging onto gift cards since Christmas and today, I finally cashed some of those in. I felt like Cher in Clueless trying to clear her head and I sure am feeling a fresh start now. I even broke out my Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges and my White Dress Shop tank. You know, in Honor of my Giveaway!
Feeling the weather turn.
My Goods. Let me just say, everyone needs some J Brand Jeggings. The Joie French Postcard dress will be seen often as well.
I tried to get a picture of them all, but Pennie Lane was not agreeing (at least Nicole gets a Pennie Pic for Boots!)
umm OMG YAY for Friday!!

16 comments:

  1. congrats on booking your trip! im debating where I want to go this year..like your new purchases too :)

    it's almost friday hallelujah!

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Pennie!!! She is so cute! Boots loves to get in the way whenever I take pics too :)

    Who makes the Butterfly print top/dress? Do you have a link, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love J Brand jeggings!! I live in my black ones, I think I need them in blue too - what color did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like we've been here for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for booking your tickets to Europe. I totally agree with you about the jeggings. I have not tried on the J Brand ones, but I have a pair from James Jeans and another from Paige Denim and I live in them. I am actually wearing a pair right now and I love them.
    And yes, thank God is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be in love with that butterfly print! Where did you score that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Boston Brit-- who is the butterfly by? I've been so tempted by this top from Patterson J Kincaid lately with butterflies on it and I might now get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Kathryn just bought some J. Brand leggings too! They're super cute on her...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Heather! Oh let me know where you end up going!

    LOL Nicole. The Butterfat dress was actually an ebay purchase that showed up yesterday from this seller:
    http://shop.ebay.com/selongta_store/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25 It is so cute, I should take a better picture it has a sweetheart shaped top. It says it is vintage but they had oter ones, none right now though.

    Jen I got a dark blue color bot sure the color name.

    Beth-been where? The complaining about the weather?

    Boston Brit-Thanks it was actually an ebay find see my response to nicole ( from this seller http://shop.ebay.com/selongta_store/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justine- see above comment, we commented at the same time!

    Carol they are great jeans/ leggings! I think everyone should have some and kathryn and I must have similar taste =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH LOL Beth, not enough coffee for me yet,I think you were quoting the movie haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tank is to DIE FOR and needs to be in my closet right now!

    P.S. I am also a Sound of Music freak :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No silly. It's the next line from the song...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on booking your European vacay! Jelly! What fun you will have. Love your new additions and cannot wait to see posts in them. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. God I love that outfit . The top is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How stupendously jealous of your trip am I? Oh my gosh, so so jealous. And I can't wait to see you style your new goodies! The print on that Joie dress looks gorg.

    ReplyDelete