Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boots Bonanza

I LOVE fall fashion. Wearing boots makes it FEEL like fall for me. Because of this, boots have become one of my favorite shoe options. Here are the first few boots I have purchased this season. The Joie Twiggy OTK (Over the Knee), Ash Olivia fold over and the Frye studded Deborah's. Loving all these boots and am excited for the outfits I will rock them with.
These made my legs look like they went for days.
Love the detail on these!
The fold over aspect is SO cool and evens out my thighs! LOVE!

Full outfit shot of the Ash Olivia's.
And this Shoulder tee was pretty well received today so I took a pic of it as well =)

10 comments:

  1. All 3 look hot on you! The Joie Twiggy's make your legs look amazing! I just bought my Frye Engineer's tonight. I am so excited to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Jenna!! They are such great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three - the Joie boots do make you legs look like they go on forever and what a gorgeous color. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three but I think I need the Ash boots! That tee is super cute on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I love ur boots!! Where is your top from?? Way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR BOOTS ARE GLORIOUS..









    XX
    CHICMUSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls! Kara the top was like a $10 H&M find. A cheap way to mix in the power shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you bought all three of those this season?! has the season even officially begun? This makes me feel better about my constant desire for new boots. The Joie ones have me wanting an OTK stable heeled boot. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL thanks Gaelyn...umm I guess I have a (SHOPPING) problem. But I mean you wear shoes everyday right ;) way to make me feel bad :P And yes it is FALL now. You should know that being in the city!!

    ReplyDelete