Tuesday, October 13, 2009

La cabine d'essayage

I have been working on organizing my dressing room/ girly room/ piano room. Not sure what I am going to call this room, but organizing it it proving to be a hard task. Since the closet it so small I am having trouble organizing my stuff without making the room look cluttered. I am going for a very clean look. Right now I have my main costume jewelery that are in the rotation in my desk/ vanity. I am not sure how I am going to organize this permanently but for now this is working, until I find some sort of organization system. My room also houses my many fashion books and fashion binders. I would like some sort of method to post a few of my favorite styles behind my door but this may just make the room look cluttered so I may not stick with that idea. Temporally I have a few of my favorite pictures up for inspiration hidden behind my door. I am a very visual person so seeing pictures of outfits and pieces I like help me when I shop and put outfits together. If anyone has any organization ideas I would love to hear or see them!





4 comments:

  1. You have such lovely pieces. Is the bottom right the bracelet I love -- I need to find it's twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find one one let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an idea...I was at Marshalls recently and noticed that they have little necklace display mannequins - very girly and vintage looking. There were also some display hands (a bit creepy looking).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda!! I will check out my Marshall's I love that place =)

    ReplyDelete