Friday, October 16, 2009

Copy Cat Style: Rachel Zoe and Lauren Conrad

Our Mail debacle was FINALLY solved. Apparently one of our neighbors requested a vacation stop and some how the address got mixed up and our mail was held. So we got a ton of mail today, including the much anticipated American Eagle Faux Fur vest. When I ripped open the package I knew it was perfect. I got a few requests to review this item so I threw on a little outfit to give you my review. It was every thing I hoped it to be. Not to big, not too furry, and JUST right. I feel oh so Rachel Zoe in this thing. The only thing I did notice is that it itched my arms a bit but it did not itch my neck. LOVE this thing, and I expect to wear it often, I highly recommend it. As for sizing I took a small. Thanks again to J at The Look for Less for finding this! You can find this item here



I also wanted to review another item I got today, which I also threw on to review. It was the Ecote Geo Wrap skirt from Urban Outfitters, as seen on Lauren Conrad. This is one many of the "Copy Cat" styles you will see me post on here. I sometimes see styles I feel the need to emulate. As for my review I loved this skirt as well. I thought the pleating on it was so cute. Very Philip Lim for a great price . It runs small though. I am a wearing a size 4 in the skirt. You can find this item here.



As Seen on Lauren Conrad, photo source unknownA few more purchase reviews to come....

9 comments:

  1. im copying you.

    :)

    lovin your blog.

    xo ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces look great on you!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ash, Suzy and kara! Xoxo girls for leaving me comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great (as usual). I am finding and ordering that AE vest ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen! let me know if you end up getting it. Jen wasn't a fan of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Amber! I wish that vest would have looked that great on me!! Darn long torso. :(

    I think I might need that skirt though - so how many sizes do you suggest going up? Just one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen I would worry a bit about the skirt being too short on you. But we are opposites I have long legs you have the long torso. And yes I would say size up at least one. In all honesty I would have normally thought I would have been a 2 but it was sold out so I went with the 4 and honestly I could maybe even go up one more size. It runs SMALL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! i love that vest, but i think it'd look ridiculous on me.

    ReplyDelete