Thursday, October 8, 2009

Look of the Day: Where's your ruffle?

When one of my friend’s was growing up, her mom would ask her where her ruffle was. Meaning where was the one stand out point of her outfit. I also adhere to this fashion philosophy of having a standout piece which transforms clothes into an outfit. Putting to together an outfit is always my goal. Even if I’m wearing jeans and a T-shirt, I am most likely also wearing funky earring, quite a few bracelets or a scarf to add some style to my outfit. Today my outfit was rather boring, until I was about to head out the door and threw on my Pencey Studded Moto jacket. It’s all about the detail on this jacket that help make it my “ruffle” for the day. Where's your ruffle?



1 comment:

  1. Cute saying! I am guilty of forgetting my ruffle sometimes, need to work on that! ;)

    ReplyDelete