Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Look of the Day: Vested Interest

Lately I have been obsessed with the Rachel Zoe project on Bravo. If you love fashion like me, then I'm sure it is an obsession of yours as well. Rachel has taught me that a girl can never have enough sequins and vest are Amazing! I have been on the search for a faux fur vest to rock a'la Rachel Zoe. But had yet to find the perfect one. I ordered a Joie vest that I saw on Rachel's show, but let's be honest, it made me look like the abominable snowman. It is going to get sent back. Today my friend J (the genius behind The Look for Less blog) pointed me in the direction of THIS sweet faux fur vest from American Eagle. I swiftly ordered myself one. I hope this vest works!

American Eagle vest.

H&M vest that reminded me of a sequin vest Rachel wore on her show.

The Joie vest that is going back. It looked cute on this model.. on me not so much.
Rocking a sweater vest today. How Mr. Rodgers of me.

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable Amber! Love the sequin vest and I hope the AE vest works out... it looks cute! The joie vest is a little scary fluffy, it probably overwhelmed your tiny frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I like the sequin vest - can't wait to see what you pair it with. I hope the AE vest works for you (and for me!). Thanks for the blog mention as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always knew Mr. Rodgers was a fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suzy! they are Chinese Laundry from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete