Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Look of the Day: In the Hood

It was pouring today in California. The weather defiantly called for a hood. But while I was getting dressed I realized I own only one hooded sweatshirt and only one jacket with a hood. There was time when I practically lived in hoodies so I was shocked by my lack of them today. I may have to do some digging to see if I can find any more but until then I am on the hunt for some hoodies to rock in the rain.
I "made" my infinity scarf by tying the ends of a regular scarf and then I looped it around my neck twice.
Here are some styles of hoodies I could see my self rocking, if anyone knows any good ones, please link me!
Vince at ShopStyle

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! I was in protect myself from the rain mode lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That is a great idea with the scarf - I will definitely try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! where did you get the grey boots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks orli!! they are steve madden from last year I think.

    ReplyDelete