Thursday, October 1, 2009

How I Shop: Studs and Ruffles

Today I had a 15 minute appointment to review my grades, units and finalized my graduation!! While I was rather relieved I was all set to graduate, the 15 minutes spent at my school still didn't seem to equate to the 40 minute drive out to my school. So of course I used the excuse to SHOP. Although the mall by my school turned out not to be the greatest, I did have some fun at Forever 21 buying some ruffly and totally girly items. Yes the black tutu skirt is totally not practical, but something came over me and I had to have it. Can't wait to mix in these girly pieces into my Fall Wardrobe.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute buys Amber! Congrats on your graduation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Forever 21 recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutu skirt...thinking of Sex and the City. You'll looks smashing in the new outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amber!

    Adorable things from F21!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amber!

    Cute stuff, I like that leopard top with the black ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda you are right it is very Sex in The City, Must be why I was drawn to it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the leopard & that black and white dress, so pretty! Are they both F21 aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup! it is all F21! I miss your blog BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete