Friday, October 2, 2009

Faded Plains

After seeing the Faded Plains on The Lettered Cottage I knew I had to order some of their items. I picked up this some starfish, a vintage enamel house number and a few gifts as well ;) My items came super fast and were packed in such darling ways, they even sent a thank you package with my order! Such great service. I wasn't quite sure where I would use the enamel numbers, I will probably move it around. But for now I added it to my lamp that was rather boring. Check out their blog and shop. Such cute items to add cute and subtle details.





3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed your package...love how you used the french enamel number...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I love your site and store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I love the way you used the number!

    ReplyDelete