Saturday, October 31, 2009

DIY: Last Minute Lady Gaga Costume

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I am not planning to dress up, nor do I have plans to, but that didn't stop me from making a costume this year. From what I gather Lady Gaga is the costume to be this year. But making a pantless leotard just didn't sound fun, instead I went with one of her wild MTV VMA's outfits for my under $10, less then a hour to make costume. Here it is in case you need a last minute costume idea for your Halloween parties. This project entertained me on Friday night for sure and I'm sure these pictures will entertain you as well. Gaga sure is wild!
This outfit was too weird I just had to recreate!






I am still laughing that I made this costume and posted it! LOL! Now all you need is a someone in leotard with booty shaking moves (Beyonce). A girl in a ball gown with a shocked look on her face (Taylor Swift). And a guy with sunglasses, a microphone and a sign on his shirt that reads "I'ma gonna let you finish". Then you'll have the whole 2009 VMA crowd! Have a fun and safe Halloween!

10 comments:

  1. Lol!! I love it Amber! You totally need to wear that out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks J! Pretty weird but I couldn't help it! We just handed out candy and watched the world series so the blog is the most exposure that thing got LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously hilarious! You did an awesome job creating that -- and believe it or not, I saw someone wearing that last night and wouldn't have known what they heck they were without your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Amber! That is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL thanks girls. Pretty silly I know LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Andrea! Pretty silly of me!!

    ReplyDelete