Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flowers of the Week: Fall-La-La-La, La-La-La

I love sprinkling my house with flowers of the season. And I am currently loving up my fall blooms while they last. Because in about 17 or so days my halls will be decked and the stockings will be hung. Yup I'm on those people who gets their Christmas tree as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
Although I can't believe how fast that is going to come! Until then I am enjoying my sunflowers and squashes.
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
The pumpkin "vase" a Martha idea -- obviously!

10 comments:

  1. Love them Amber... the pumpkin vase is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall colours. I am one of those early decorators as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally one of those who pulls out my Christmas decorations as soon as Thanksgiving is over! I have SO much xmas decor, might as well enjoy it as long as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and the pumpkin vase is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup- I pretty much have the same fall flowers and squashes! The pumpkin vase is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pumpkin vase, i saw those at the grocery store and thought it was so cute.
    I put up my christmas decorations the week of thanksgiving so it can feel nice and festive once thanksgiving is over! Can't wait.

    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what it is, but I love to buy sunflowers in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful and I simply love that you change the flowers up around your place for different seasons...I bet they are happy little changes too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love those flowers. They are perfect for Fall

    Last day to enter my giveaway for a beautiful messenger bag from Shop Ruche. Visit my blog for more details

    ReplyDelete